RPG Maker Forums

Scythuz
Scythuz
*claps*
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
I never did understand that particular brand of holiday small talk.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
It doesn't really bother me because my job is what it is. But, open the store and they will come.
Alkorri
Alkorri
Have a good day!
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
It never bothered me either, I just never could help myself from wondering if people were stupid when they asked questions like that. I mean you're either being stupid or you're being an ass when you ask a service employee why they're working on a holiday while you partake of said service.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
The thing that bugs me most actually, is when people think it's appropriate to ask me if I'm at least getting holiday pay.
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
^Never had that asked of me before, I remember back when I was new to the workforce I once inquired that of my boss, who promptly laughed in my young naive face.
Venka
Venka
Holiday pay is why my hubby is working today. He usually signs up to work most holidays cause the extended family and gatherings does things on their own time anyway ;)
EternalShadow
EternalShadow
Is this a USA thing? Explain?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?
Had to edit the water tiles of Jason Perry's (final boss blues) beach tile set. I'm an animator now. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickcola15