RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
I would be visiting people. Possibly you for a nice slice of pie. :D
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I always have extra. I make the things because I want a piece. But then I have several more pieces. And then I'm left fighting the temptation to eat them all. :D
djDarkX
djDarkX
Let me warm up my teleportation pad and give you my coordinates. I'll take a Pecan Pie, a Pumpkin Pie, a Strawberry Pie, a...
Dalph
Dalph
There are a few people of this website that I want to meet (and scare too) IRL. So I will probably do that if teleportation will be a thing.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I actually just had a pumpkin pie (because who cares that it's still summer). I'll be waiting.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
@ Dalph I'd like to meet a few people here to. But I also owe people lots of cake and soda. Amy and I will bring sweets to RMW.
Dalph
Dalph
@Ms Littlefish:

I think that if I'll ever meet Amy IRL, we will end up pranking each other all the time.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
I hope dalph will not appear in my closet D: !
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
I'd love to visit quite a few people myself. Most likely to give them all my baked goods! Bwahahaha.
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
Also that cactus cooler!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrdinaryOne