RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
They call me "Diavolo in Smoking" (Devil Tuxedo) at work, you can guess why.
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
.....they called me "Ricky Bobby" when i worked at walmart........ >:( ...
The Stranger
The Stranger
I was known as "the bloke in the shirt" in my last job. It was strange, because all employees wore the same coloured shirt
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Lots of people at my work wear hats. But, I guess my hats are more memorable for some reason. I most often wear beret but once it's winter I wear this poof ball hat with ear flaps and tassels. And everyone loves that hat. It's a common kind of hat!
Geoff Moore
Geoff Moore
Similar to The Stranger, a lady who works in Sainsbury's insists on calling me 'T-Shirt guy', despite the fact that 90% of her customers, AND HER, wear t-shirts. The worst part is it makes it sound like maybe I always wear the same T-shirt, which I assure you is not the case.
Dalph
Dalph
@The Stranger:

ofc it was "Strange". :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inazumaelevenspain