RPG Maker Forums

PK8
PK8
I saved 15% on car insurance by switching to Geico. It's good ****.
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
well, seeming as nothing changed... erm... none
Robin
Robin
No, I didn't ask how effective it was, but what did it actually get you?
Indinera
Indinera
well just ditch the Youtube b-s and make more games. You earned money with the first, that should teach you sth.
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
It got me nothing!

And I am not giving up on it, I would more likely give up on games
Cryranos
Cryranos
The better you make your game, the less advertising you'll need.

Don't stand in a crowd wearing dull clothes if you want to get noticed.
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
I have tried to work out what people want to see...
Robin
Robin
How could it have gotten you nothing? In exchange for you paying £50, what were you getting?
Robin
Robin
"I have tried to work out what people want to see..."

Your focus should be on making content that you enjoy making and that you would enjoy watching, not trying to get noticed.
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
advertisments of my videos
Indinera
Indinera
Make a game with original artworks next time. Youtube is useless, just forget it until you are extremely famous.
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
I'm not giving up on YouTube... I will murder people to make my way to the top...
Robin
Robin
Still so vague.

Why not just make content that you are happy with?
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
I am making content I am happy with... but I am getting no views or subscribers for it...
Indinera
Indinera
What has murdering people to do with anything? lol

Make a spotlight of Dreamscape and I'll advertise it ^^

But of course I doubt that will turn your Youtube account golden xD
Robin
Robin
Okay, how regularly are you making videos?
Cryranos
Cryranos
If you want to use YouTube as a host or video blog that's fine, but using it for advertising in the way you are is kind of shallow. YouTube isn't exactly known for its consistent and helpful community. You'd almost be better off with GameFAQs.
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
I upload whenever I can... I am not using YouTube to advertise, I am trying to advertise my YouTube
Robin
Robin
Whenever you can? So you're talking about 2-3 videos a week? And what kind of videos are these?
Reynard Frost
Reynard Frost
Being popular on Youtube is like being well known at a Bus Stop. It's cute, but ultimately doesn't matter. Don't kill yourself over it.

You're a kid with nothing. Your YouTube isn't successful because you have nothing worth watching or catches people's interest.

Make some compelling content, be humble and network with people. Don't piss off the wrong people and try to be more sociable. That'll do you better than paying for advertisements a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flortus