RPG Maker Forums

Stoic
Stoic
OCD can be very debilitating for those who have it and most would not joke about it as if it were some personality quirk. It's a real mental illness and it sucks.
Sharm
Sharm
For the benefit of the people reading this, OCD is only a thing if it interferes with your daily life. If you have all the symptoms and it doesn't interfere with anything, you do not have OCD.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
I have certain things that I have to do in certain ways or I have anxiety attacks, but they are so few and far between and don't really affect my daily life, that I generally avoid the term OCD.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Also, all of them are really kind of funny. Like eating skittles in order of color.
Sharm
Sharm
Heh, I do that. Do the wash hands multiple times thing too, but only when my hands are super dirty. I think I'm right on the edge of being OCD, I don't think it interferes with anything but it can bother other people and people who know me call me OCD.
Alkorri
Alkorri
It's not debilitating for me at all, so I definitely don't count as OCD, but I can't enter the laundry room because the cat litter boxes are there and sometimes the poop is all over the floor. And I freak out if the cat sits their butt down on the bed, and yeah, multiple handwashes.
Stoic
Stoic
Yea the cat poop thing would definitely bother me too. Animals in general gross me out. Especially dog and cat hair.
Alkorri
Alkorri
Four cats. Two of those housesat for a family friend. White cat hair zings straight to every dark piece of clothing I wear like magnets.
Sharm
Sharm
Yuck, one of the many reasons I'm not a pet person.
Venka
Venka
I'm a neat freak. So I have a hard time watching others cook cause I want to swoop in and wipe up the splatter. I have to go sit in another room till the eatting is done and then I can go in and straight up. That's probably as close to OCD as I get, but I do have the quirks. I enjoying eatting candy by color, but I don't HAVE to.
StrawberrySmiles
StrawberrySmiles
PETS ARE AWESOME. You guys are odd. :p

I wonder if they have awareness week for every mental disorder? o.o
Stoic
Stoic
Maybe. There's a lot of public misconception about OCD in particular so I think it's good that the OCD foundation is trying to raise awareness

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally feel well enough to sketch. Took twenty minutes to find the tablet. Another ten for the cable. Only to discover that my Clip Studio Pro license has expired. Yup. Gonna be one of those days.
Is there a way to add pictures to profile posts?
I just graduated from high school yesterday!
I accidently wipe out my entire hdd...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nome