RPG Maker Forums

Susan
Susan
Sounds good. Did you use an actual guitar?
TheBrogrammer
TheBrogrammer
Yep. My Trusty Les Paul Jr. and Fender P-Bass.
Susan
Susan
I don't get the reference but that's so cool! I love listening in on my friend when she's playing hers.
Susan
Susan
Just looked up both of the sites you mentioned. I must say they look beautiful. Hope they serve you well for years to come!
DesperateMeasurez
DesperateMeasurez
Nice work, man. Really digging that spy feel to "Sly Surf Dog."
TheBrogrammer
TheBrogrammer
Thanks you guys! Unfortunately there aren't too many secret agent RPGs. Hope my music can inspire some!
Candacis
Candacis
Hm, I can't access your soundcloud link
TheBrogrammer
TheBrogrammer
Huh. Could you try the link again? The link was a little fuzzy on my end just now, and when I went back to it again it was fine.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?
I want to use a simple animation for a feature of Aletoirs Feast so now I'm touching for the first time the animation system of RM, hope the final result doesn't look too bad hahaha :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NexoNeko