Comments on Profile Post by MarikuJunrei

1. Amysaurus
  2. Venka
    Venka
    I worked for a telemarketer for all of 3 hours before I felt my soul dying and walked out.. but in that time.. The funniest thing happened. Someone called an old lady and she hated telemarketers so much that she had a whistle by the phone. She blew into over the phone and I think the whole floor heard it. I felt sorry for the guy's ears though.
    Oct 29, 2014
  3. MarikuJunrei
    MarikuJunrei
    oh my word @Venka i couldnt imagine working for a telemarketing comp me as i don't quite like telemarketers myself xD most of the time im trying to sell them their own product xD
    Oct 29, 2014
  4. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    OMG!! I SO wish i had done that a few nights ago....some weirdo from middle TN called me.
    Oct 29, 2014
  5. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I would cry! I can't stand telemarketers D:
    Oct 29, 2014
  6. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Before my mom's friend called her (she didn't know it was him) and he was just breathing heavily into the phone she just yelled "pervert!" and hung up. Then a few minutes later he called back and said it was him XD No caller ID back then.
    Oct 29, 2014
  7. Venka
    Venka
    yeah I needed money was the only reason I took the job.. but like I said.. after 3 hours.. I went on the hunt for a better job. I was still a teen back then
    Oct 29, 2014
  8. MarikuJunrei
    MarikuJunrei
    my second favorite is the fake automated message, ill answer,"Hello?" then wait till theri like 5 min in their script and do the "sorry im not in right now please leave a message " their rage is always sweet
    Oct 29, 2014
  9. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    When I get unidentified callls. I say, "He won't be a problem anymore, but it got a little messy. Leave the money by the park bench." and then hang up.
    Oct 29, 2014
  10. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    Hey! I did the telemarketing thing, too! We sold 3 years worth of magazine subscriptions to publications that nobody was reading. Man that was some of the worst time I have spent "earning" money...
    Oct 29, 2014
  11. MarikuJunrei
    MarikuJunrei
    @Philteredkhaos your my hero
    Oct 29, 2014