RPG Maker Forums

That Bread
That Bread
Kamikaze Shaving Exe... this thing sure spits out some strange names
Deleted
Ha! kamikaze Shaving Exe sounds like a wierd but aawesoe game. someone should make it.
mlogan
mlogan
Attack of the Sumo Football - I want that to be a real sport
The Prince of Sarcasm
The Prince of Sarcasm
Drug-Induced Elevator Crusader.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Some of the best ones I got just now:

- Sleazy Spelunking Empire.

- World of S*x Soldier

- Intellectual Aerobics of Mystery

- National Lampoon's Railroad Smackdown
seita
seita
"Peaceful Wrestling Training"
bgillisp
bgillisp
The interesting thing is, you sometimes get a real game idea too. I wonder if I should make a post with all the generators out there, just so we have them?
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
I just got a really really naughty one spring up. A game title worth an R/18 rating.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Some other good ones coming up:

- My First Combat Overdrive

- Biblical Walrus Fest

- Bionic Zombie Hero

- War of the Devil Paratroopers

- Kamikaze Baseball of the Blood God

I am laughing my head off with these. Some of these could make into nice game ideas.
bgillisp
bgillisp
I got three more today on break I just had to post:

-Mega Man's Rugby Restaurant.

-Tasteless Fun Enforcer

-Fabulous Unicorn Punchout

Just the image of what said game would look like in my head...priceless. Now if you will excuse me, its time for me to work on coding Fabulous Unicorn Punchout, coming....eh, sometime

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Okay anothe stupid question from me. Why is when everyone's explaining the scripts in the scriptlets, it chnge into green. how do i know when do i code without knowing whether its turning green or not
So I realized that I really just don't have enough time to make videos. However I don't mind clicking stream and just letting people watch me work on my game. I don't really have a good microphone... okay it's a $20 headset so it's terrible, and I have no web cam. So the stream would largely be royalty free music and me working, with minor interaction. I guess the question is, would that actually interest anybody?
Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif
Zaj
Hi quick question. Is it possible for me to make a custom VXAce script without learning some bulkiness of Ruby?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larshpe