RPG Maker Forums

Scythuz
Scythuz
Wait till the xmas sale and then get yourself Komplete 10 by Native Instruments :)
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I don't know if it works inside Logic Pro but I've recently just started using samples, bought Komplete 10, and am very happy. And a LOT of third party sample publishers make them to work inside Kontakt player which has made housing all my odds and ends nice and easy.

I've heard better solo strings than the ones in Komplete but it has has SO much else that it is well worth it.

If you wait a couple weeks, I guarantee a holiday sale soon.
TheBrogrammer
TheBrogrammer
Did a little research, and it seems like they might. Unfortunately for me, Logic only accepts 64 bit plugins. These seem 64 bit though! 500.00 is a bit too much out of my comfort zone in terms of price, but if it goes on sale for $300 or $400, then maybe.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I know that Komplete has 64-bit plugin. And their sale is usually 50% off. So just hang tight and I promise you won't be disappoint.
Scythuz
Scythuz
As far as I know most of them have 64 bit and 32 bit versions. As Ms Littlefish has mentioned above, the sale usually drops it down 50%. Is there anything other than orchestral samples that you're looking for?
TheBrogrammer
TheBrogrammer
Not really, although guitar amps would be really nice...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.
Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.
Guys I just want to sit around and work on my game! *gets lots and lots of money shoveled at him* Game, I don't recall a game. What game? :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wijikk