RPG Maker Forums

Bastrophian
Bastrophian
make a weapon icon called and call it the Deathswallow!
Avery
Avery
What would it look alike? xD
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Hmmm....well, its gotta be a scythe! I dont know if you have enough room, but make it a scythe with the blade coming out of a teddy bears mouth!... }:^D he,he,heeee
Bastrophian
Avery
Avery
Actually I have a very cool idea for some icons (in my opinion <_<) but I just can't make them look properly. But I'll give your weopon a try^^
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Awesome!!! Cant wait to see what you come up with! :) Try to get a little rest though! Hope you track down you inspiration soon too :D your icons are great!
Avery
Avery
Well, I have to leave in an hour, so rest ist currently no option x_x

Thank you^^ I've done it, we'll see if you like it.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Wow...that was fast :D !
Avery
Avery
And I found a way to get my idea done :3 (now there are only 8 missing)
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Well i cant wait to see them! Will you include it in your next advent calender update?
Avery
Avery
I will release all bonus stuff in tha last advent calenda update x3 Then I'll also release the new large sheet and get some rest xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

and_remember_tomorrow_on_the_plus_side.jpg

After countless hours, I finally solved the mystery of the missing puzzle pieces, but also created the mystery of the space trees... Progress? :kaoswt:
I am playing Momodora today and OMG this game is hard! o.o
Really happy to see people from Brazil doing an amazing game :3
Just noticed... I'm now called a Veteran not just Member...
Effervesce Fallacy™ - PV - C'est La Vie, for the best viewing experience, run the EXE, and adjust the audio via Options. The footsteps sounds are once again, barely audible. :frown: The PV only sounds as intended, if BGM Volume is set to 20%, or 40%, depending on your audio hardware.

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer Program! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netispalsu