RPG Maker Forums

Avery
Avery
Happy Holidays, Caz! I'm now proud owner of my very on graphic tablet, books, dinosaur and bat merchandise and whyever a whole bunch of fancy shaped noddles x3
Caz
Caz
Oh the graphics tablet sounds pretty swish, but I've gotta say the dinosaur and bat stuff sounds the nicest!
Avery
Avery
The cutest might be the bat cookie cutter, but there is also a very cute bat plushie, bat breadboards, a bat-shaped grain pillow, a dinosaur pillow and cute little dinosaur skeletons as decoration <3 What did you get?
Caz
Caz
Oh man that is making me all kinds of.jealous, haha! Some bat cookies would be totally amazing! I got a good haul this year, notably a 3DS (so I can finally play Rune Factory 4!) a set of kitchen knives and this sweet Pikachu hoodie from my bro.
Avery
Avery
The bat cookie cutter is awesome :D I just wrote "bat and dinosaur stuff" on my wishlist because I had absolutly no other ideas and it was a great decision xD A pikachu hoodie also sounds great! <3
Amysaurus
Amysaurus
I got a cake pop maker, and all sorts of Alice in Wonderland stuff :3
Avery
Avery
No dinosaur stuff, Amy? ;D
Caz
Caz
Cake pops!! Damn you guys are making me super hungry.. ;~;
Scinaya
Scinaya
Bed sheets, cups and plates and tea box + chocolates. And Aadd on to Dominion catd game. :> What did you, Cazzerole, get?
Scinaya
Scinaya
*card game. Dangit.
Caz
Caz
Hoiscin! Bed sheets.. seems an odd present.. But I guess whatever makes you happy! I had the stuff I listed above, plus lots of little things like an adorable Dragonite plushie. ;^;b
Dalph
Dalph
Y

O

U

R

S

O

U

L
Scinaya
Scinaya
Ooh, I didn't notice your list there. XD And I had not specifucally wished for bed sheets, my mom just decided I needed them.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have recently returned to try and developing games after I learned how to use digital drawing software.

My goal is to start simple and small. I am mostly aiming to create a game that I would play, and to tell a story that I would like to read. :smile:
RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Apparently the various VS core plugins are going to be free. :LZSexcite:
Now to go wash the stink off myself from having had to look at Twitter.
:rtear:

heroine before entering いせかい

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tip2202