Comments on Profile Post by Dark_Metamorphosis

1. Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    Same here. -.-

How should I be productive, if I'm allways tired? (\s/)
    Jan 16, 2015
  2. JacobM
    JacobM
    Not enough sleep? or just tired to be tired? =P
    Jan 16, 2015
  3. Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    From both a bit. :D

Can't really sleep and allways tired. :D (\s/)
    Jan 16, 2015
  4. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Not enough sleep? Or depression?
    Jan 16, 2015
  5. Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    From both a bit again. :D (\s/)
    Jan 16, 2015
  6. Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I'm just tired, don't ask me why. I think I sleep well enough (even if I sometimes have trouble falling asleep because my head is spinning with thoughts). And my daily schedule is messed up from time to time too (staying up late), but I'm always tired anyway.
    Jan 16, 2015
  7. Randommerade
    Randommerade
    Are you eating too much sugar, or eating too much in general? I used to be exhausted all the time until I cut back on sugar a little. It's really helped
    Jan 16, 2015
  8. Randommerade
    Randommerade
    My mom went on a no sugar diet a while back and when she ate sugar again after a while she was so exhausted she couldn't move from her bed.

You might also be dehydrated which is a problem I used to have which caused sleepiness and headaches.
    Jan 16, 2015
  9. Kes
    Kes
    Maybe you are also a bit anaemia? Lack of iron in the blood can make you very tired, and if your days are messed up, it could be that you're not eating a balanced diet - as a separate thing from the sugar one.
    Jan 16, 2015
  10. Kes
    Kes
    anaemic, not anaemia/
    Jan 16, 2015
  11. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Too much coffee can cause that too. I don't drink coffee myself but it takes anywhere from 15-30 min to fall asleep. I also heard those that fall asleep right away are probably missing sleep. Ksjp17 could have a point. Maybe get your vitamins tested to see if their is a deficiency.
    Jan 16, 2015