Bonkers
Bonkers
*Looking Intensifies*
Amysaurus
Amysaurus
*adjusts her "Galenmereth Fan Club" hat*
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
The Galenmereth train cannot be stopped.
Randommerade
Randommerade
*jumps on the Galenmereth bandwagon*
Galenmereth
Galenmereth
*struts around majestically*
Goldstorm
Goldstorm
Frick this I'm going to bed.
Indrah
Indrah
*throws rotten egg at Galenmereth to taki him dog a peg >D

jokes aside, simply protesting at lack of atention does nothing. Is your thread appealing? Have you interacted with other people at all? Unless a game is REALLY good looking, if youre not somewhat known standing out from the other games is never an easy task.

But yeah, you want to stay away from comments like this. They dont help at all. A honest request for feedback is better than a complaint.
Galenmereth
Galenmereth
Little did Indrah know that I am a weasel, and eggs are my addiction
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
A lesson I learned the hard way is that you have to GIVE attention--a lot of it--to GET attention, and even then, it's not always a "fair" payoff. I may be besmirching myself badly by saying this, but My train of thought was once where yours is. It feels like only yesterday. Heh! I thought "Am I not good enough?" or "Why does no one like me?"

Such an attitude nearly cost me a friendship.
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
Building yourself up to BECOME known will take a lot of hard work, blood, sweat and tears... A LOT of discipline, focus, and standing up to BOTH Good AND bad feedback. Some people will come at you pretending like they're all that and a bag of chips and chop you down... but you've gotta be tough. I'm preachin' to the choir here because I'm sure I just gave myself advice. Be strong. Persevere. Don't give up. People will notice hard work and dedication ALONG WITH being a...
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
...activity in this (or ANY) community.
Shaz
Shaz
mmm ... you've been a member for 18 months and have 123 posts. That's less than 7 posts a month that you're making - 1 or 2 a week. Think maybe that's got something to do with it? If you want people to notice you, you've got to give them something to notice.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZidaneX