RPG Maker Forums

Bukarett
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
Two. I can't pick between fantasy and horror, so I open them both. :D
lemongreen
lemongreen
2-3 but usually that's because I remember I have something set the way I want it in another project and it's easier to copy than to redo it all
EternalShadow
EternalShadow
Only one.
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
1, sometimes 2 when I need to find some of my older scripts or learn something from my old projects
Nathan Frost
Nathan Frost
I'll be honest... 5 or 6 because I'm always practicing several things in ruby at once. Well, and I'm also really unorganized so I have a little bit of resources here, some there, a bunch of projects I never touch etc. lol

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmmenezes