RPG Maker Forums

Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I wouldn't. Every time my university refused to cancel we all stayed in anyway. If any of your professors get on your case, just tell them like it is and don't be sorry. :)
bgillisp
bgillisp
It just took me 100 minutes to commute in, normally a 30 minute drive. Why my school, with 66% commuter population thinks anyone is going to show up is beyond me.
Tuxedo Leila
Tuxedo Leila
Yeah, my mom was telling all of us to not step a foot outside. :D I'll think I'll just spend today working on tiles or catching up on any of my classes.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Hooray! RMW snow day!
EternalShadow
EternalShadow
Why bother trying to go in then, Bgilli?
bgillisp
bgillisp
I'm the teacher, so they expect me to still make an appearance. I figure I'll be teaching to empty rooms though.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Ah, I recalled you were a teacher. You're telling me the schools weren't closed!?

Our schools were closed before it was even 8PM last night.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.
When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat
TextBox like JRPG (Retro):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngminh581