RPG Maker Forums

Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I prefer to work alone... Mostly because I know what I want out of a project and other people trying to give me ideas and such often doesn't mesh with what I want to do.
Bukarett
Bukarett
More than one person, honestly its better to bounce ideas with someone back and forth and have a look at things from different perspectives, plus I feel very demotivated if I work alone. ;) Hopefully I have great people to work with.
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
As much as I'd love to do all by myself there are certain areas where I'm no good (music and graphics). Commissions are the way to go if you're not poor like me T.T But yee, I prefer to be in charge and direct/decide everything. I'm open to ideas though.
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
Hmm, I can see your opinions. I asked this because someone in RL noticed my interest and had the same interest in RM and wanted to collaborate on a project, and I was a bit indecisive.
Bukarett
Bukarett
Here is the thing, not everyone mesh well, you need a trusted individual for your projects, someone who is just as motivated. I have 2 close people with whom I know I can share anything and they won't judge and will be very blunt about my ideas, they also tend to work with me if something is wrong and give their own advice. Its not easy to find the right partners for bigger projects, so be careful with whom you join alliance and if that someone is open minded and not easily irritated.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
All those things listed I like to do by myself. Occasionally I'd ask some close friends for opinions, but that's about it.
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
Thanks! :D I'll be sure to be careful and choose wisely when passing judgment.
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
I would like to try working with a group again, but that just won't work right now. Also, working with a group is sometimes really hard especially if you're on different time zones. I've once joined a team making an RPG on warcraft 3 and we are kind of on different time zones...
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll find more reachable people to work on projects with in the future! :D
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
It just makes it easier to have people to work on dedicated tasks instead of doing everything on your own. You have less control though as everything would be decided by the team.
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Do you work alone if you really have to or do you try to find groups to work on projects like this?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It took really long to gather the 4 siblings to make this pictur- where did the fourth one go!?

RPG Maker is working for me such as a College Degree: I've so much to learn to create, explore and try on...
You ever get really into a tv show...then realize after the first season you were really only into the opening theme for said show, and now that it's changed you're kinda done with it?
*Inhuman screech* Generator male clothing edits incoming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rupawan