Comments on Profile Post by TheoAllen

1. Ikari
    Ikari
    Lol, I watched like one episode. It's for girls.
    Feb 8, 2015
  2. MirageV
    MirageV
    You know, I had the same thought about two months ago. So I marathoned it. It's actually pretty good. It's got a clear plot, plenty of drama, and a focus that similar shows lack. I'd say check it out, despite how it seems on the outside, haha
    Feb 8, 2015
  3. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Don't get me started on producing a list of "good anime" for you to watch. I guarantee I've probably seen more anime than most people have ever heard of or even forgotten... Probably doesn't help that I routinely marathon every anime I ever try out, with few rare exceptions.
    Feb 8, 2015
  4. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    @ikari: I have no problem with girly anime as long as it's good to watch. e.g, Kancolle.

@MirrageV: It's not new actually. I've been wondering about this since long time ago lol. Nice to hear that you said it's good.

@Tai_MT: I have a ton of anime on my external harddisk. I havent watch all of them yet. And some of the title are forgotten anime. It was because my big bro keep downloading new anime and always recommmend me a new one. Dont worry, I got used on it lol
    Feb 8, 2015