Comments on Profile Post by AriesFireTiger

1. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    And, let me guess. You're the first person they try and call in?
    Feb 9, 2015
  2. AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Yup....want to guess what they all have in common?....they're all women. Apparently the dogs are the only ones that really respect me at work.
    Feb 9, 2015
  3. AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    I need to save some money and leave Wisconsin, nothing but pieces of human garbage everywhere. I hate it here
    Feb 9, 2015
  4. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Its no better anywhere else. I worked at a pizza hut in Missouri, similiar issues.
    Feb 9, 2015
  5. AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Oh, I didn't mention that most of em were not here yesterday. The one that was here left at 2pm, I left after 8pm, and back at 6am...all for $7.50 an hour....
    Feb 9, 2015
  6. AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    @bgsillip: I can't tell you how jealous I was when watching these nomads roaming the plains of the Sahara....or maybe I need a time machine...or a lobotomy lol
    Feb 9, 2015
  7. byronclaude
    byronclaude
    I survived food-service SOOO many years... finally left it for a position in a hotel. BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE!!!
    Feb 10, 2015
  8. byronclaude
    byronclaude
    FYI, Hilton employees (Hampton, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, Homewood etc) get FABULOUS hotel discounts across the USA!!! Always excepting applications yo! Leave that sinking ship!
    Feb 10, 2015
  9. AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Yeah, I've done a ton of food service as well (Burger King, Papa Johns, Jimmy Johns, and I currently deliver food during a couple dinners each week at a locally owned Chinese place ). I LOVE what I do, but the people I work with don't have the same passion and work ethic as I do. Wouldn't be able to pass a piss test anyway, and I don't plan on working for anyone that wants my urine.
    Feb 10, 2015
  10. AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Well, I guess a piss test may not be an issue if I moved to Washington or Colorado xD
    Feb 10, 2015