RPG Maker Forums

Nathan Frost
Nathan Frost
I never had experience, but if I was the one investing my money I would just make sure you'd honor your word.
Laptopdancer
Laptopdancer
LOL. Thanks for that. I'm talking about what someone would want to see in a presentation. My word means nothing. That's what legal documents are for.
starcrescendo
starcrescendo
Be prepared and rehearsed enough that you don't sound rehearsed. Firm handshake with eye contact, dress professionally. Sell your idea with as many facts as you can. Investors love numbers and percentages, so have some facts and numbers ready. Come prepared with a few questions for them as well. Good luck and congrats!
Nathan Frost
Nathan Frost
well legally speaking of course ;) but star explained it much better.
AriesFireTiger
AriesFireTiger
Star makes some good points.

minimum viable product and/or current project progress

projected sales figures(return on investment)

Be excited, but professional (they need to see your passion)

Don't say things like "uhhh" or "ummmm"

Don't cross your arms
AriesFireTiger
AriesFireTiger
Having a timetable that lays out the next 18 months of development couldn't hurt either

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonboy92