RPG Maker Forums

Nathan Frost
Nathan Frost
I never had experience, but if I was the one investing my money I would just make sure you'd honor your word.
Laptopdancer
Laptopdancer
LOL. Thanks for that. I'm talking about what someone would want to see in a presentation. My word means nothing. That's what legal documents are for.
starcrescendo
starcrescendo
Be prepared and rehearsed enough that you don't sound rehearsed. Firm handshake with eye contact, dress professionally. Sell your idea with as many facts as you can. Investors love numbers and percentages, so have some facts and numbers ready. Come prepared with a few questions for them as well. Good luck and congrats!
Nathan Frost
Nathan Frost
well legally speaking of course ;) but star explained it much better.
AriesFireTiger
AriesFireTiger
Star makes some good points.

minimum viable product and/or current project progress

projected sales figures(return on investment)

Be excited, but professional (they need to see your passion)

Don't say things like "uhhh" or "ummmm"

Don't cross your arms
AriesFireTiger
AriesFireTiger
Having a timetable that lays out the next 18 months of development couldn't hurt either

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1a23z11