RPG Maker Forums

Matseb2611
Matseb2611
*Seraph (with the guitar), since she has 6 wings. :p
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Matseb: The entirety of the Seraph wasn't totally preposterous though, it was just the guitar. It just seemed out of place, to me.
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Avery: Just saw a couple of pictures for the Naramura ones. They're pretty great! Is there an official thread for that on the RM forums?
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Yeah, I see what you mean. Electric guitar seems strange for a medieval fantasy setting.
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Matseb: Which XP monster graphic was your favorite?
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Oh, tough choice. I quite like Quetzalcoatl, Diabolos, Seraphim (despite the guitar), oh and that Monster 14 (the ultimate boss thing). Out of actor battlers, my favourite is Warrior 2 (the armoured badass with a big axe). :)
seita
seita
Personally I was in love with 2k3 graphic sets
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
Those are one of the best XP monster graphics! My favorites are the Monster_13, Monster_12, Monster_01 (winged wasp), Cherubium, and the Wyvern. RPG Maker was really a great program to begin with when I found out about game making with RM. :D
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Seita: Yeah, I've heard of 2k3. It looks like an awesome classic RPG Maker. Did they localize it here?
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
We dont really need the old 2K3 engine (unless its a complete rehash) but i wish we could at least buy the licence for its rtp :p . I liked the graphics.
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Deathswallow: Since the engine is older, is 2k3 easier to learn and make games with then? Do people still make 2k3 games to this day?
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Oh yeah, the Stone Golem and the Dragon are good choices as well.
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Matseb: Yeah, they're pretty well done and awesome. When working on your game, do you import monster graphics and etc. (XP, VX) and put them your updated games (VXA)? Or is it the other way around or not at all?
Clord
Clord
VX Ace. Though I prefer Thalzon's stuff.
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Avery: Both the links are inaccessible. :(
Avery
Avery
Both? This is one link, you have to copy&paste the whole thing into your browser!
Avery
Avery
Everything but "So pretty <3" is the link ;3
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
@Tornado- It dosent matter, because the 2K3 engine was never released to America.... its not possible to buy it. But even if it were easier, i heard that there were several bugs with it though. Its main feature was that it came with a built in side veiw battle system.
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
Oh, I see now. Silly me. I thought they were separated. It works now.

Looking at graphics, Wow! They're very well done graphics! They're like an HD version of the originals! It's really amazing! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Dunno but maybe I'll make an art raffle soon. Anyone interested in it?
Give me some feedbacks please. x) Link: ♫ Let Us Play ♫ (Take note it's the first music I made, that even I find the music kinda off).
Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roardo1