RPG Maker Forums

Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Early game... sorta. Watch the coastlines near you to make sure you can repel troops he lands. If you're landlocked... then no, don't worry. If we're talking late game and he's got access to planes and nukes... Be very worried.
starcrescendo
starcrescendo
I'm in the industrial era I don't remember which he's in. I am allied with Russia who is now having to fight this maniac alone because I can't cross the ocean! XD
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
o_O you're in the industrial era but you can't cross the ocean? You must be a first time player to Civ games ^_^ heehee Next tech, get some big ships :D
starcrescendo
starcrescendo
:) Yes I just got it in the steam sale and love it! I do have one ship actually but it won't go into the ocean tiles @_@.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
The earliest ships can't traverse the ocean tiles. I haven't played Civ 5, but if it's anything like Civ 4, you just need to research Navigation or something similar to get access to the next ships which can traverse the ocean tiles.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rallenism