starcrescendo
starcrescendo
LOL I've never seen that! It reminds me of the Oxy Clean infomercials XD
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
LOL yeah he done a really awesome jobs xD
Scythuz
Scythuz
I'll take that over dark epic trailers anyday! Game making is about having fun so make the advert fun too ;)
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
LOL, this was a great trailer though. This was actually the trailer that persuaded me into buying the RM series (XP, VXA). I can say he did a really well done job.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
myself I tested vx in begin after buying ace finally

but damn even if I know vx is not so good ..this trailer make me want to buy vx XD
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
I know right? Everyone mostly says that VX is not as good as the current gen RM's but this trailer sure is enthralling enough to even make me think more about VX. XD
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
Vx is good but damn pretty limited he have the good advantage to had a better rgss then xp but the mapping was bad and not good

this why this value more to buy XP or ACE

but for admit I still love the old little vx this the one who make me love rpg maker
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
Yeah, it's good to stay true to your RM roots. Even if it is called outdated by others, it is still what brought you to the RM universe to begin with.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have no idea why some of the program "loading screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.
Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D
For some reasons, my signature was replaced by god-knows-what, written in French. Had to re-replace it with my signature Nazeem-ish quote; not gonna remake my signature any time soon.
2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adventure