RPG Maker Forums

Kyuukon
Kyuukon
Does that exist o.o
seita
seita
not a video, but I can tell you what was inside my copy. It was the hollow box you find in most boxed copies, the cd/dvd inside a sleeve and a single piece of paper with a coupon(I forget what was on the paper)
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
I know, right? I can't find any photos or videos of the box anywhere. I don't even know if many people are even in possession of the box.
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@seita: You're a very lucky person! :) I would have loved to see a box copy of Ace as well. :D I wonder why photos are so obscured though...
seita
seita
I got a photo of it on Facebook, but not the insides ;x
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@seita: Thanks for showing me the photo! I really appreciate it! I now have a confirmation of what it looks like, but for some reason, it's kind of smaller than I expected it to be... XD
seita
seita
Well I have a big head, that might be why ;x
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
I'm sorry... I really didn't mean it like that. :(

Anyway, was the box worth buying?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have no idea why some of the program "loading screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.
Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D
For some reasons, my signature was replaced by god-knows-what, written in French. Had to re-replace it with my signature Nazeem-ish quote; not gonna remake my signature any time soon.
2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vituvitu