RPG Maker Forums

Bukarett
Bukarett
Not really true. I would never want someone to withhold their feelings, and scar their psychological part in process just because they have to be "strong masculine figure" in my "frail woman eyes." ;D
Dalph
Dalph
I disagree, this is lacking of emotions, men have feelings too and it would be a shame to feel pressured to hide it all. The most important thing is to not overdo it and communicate.
Marsigne
^Yep
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Define 'weak', please.

I think in some circumstances this is true, providing by 'weak' we mean 'indecisive', 'irresponsible', and 'impulsive'.
The Stranger
The Stranger
If you're referring to cowardice or being spineless, then I agree. Never try to please another by forgetting who you really are.
Marsigne
^Yea
Ikari
Ikari
Yeah, that's what I meant Stranger lol. (Long time no see, by the way!) I think everyone else might've gotten confused here? xD
The Stranger
The Stranger
Hey, Ikari! :) Yeah, it looks like a few people jumped to conclusions. You should never sacrifice your soul on the altar of acceptance.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Aye, here we go. This is why I asked to define 'weak'. 'Weak' can mean a lot of things. ;)
Bukarett
Bukarett
@Ikari

Depends though on what kind of weakness your talking about, again I think we all should just be true to one self~ ;D If your a man or a woman, doesn't matter, be strong when you have to but also communicate and express yourself appropriately. Not sure if this is interesting to u or anyone but recently my sister ordered a communicating game called Ungame for couples just for fun, so me and Dalph tried it, it was a blast sharing experiences and feeling while developing a stronge...
Bukarett
Bukarett
a stronger bond that already is there. :D I was thinking of creating a thread with some of these questions too, but idk if people will like it~ It's perfect for couples as well as group of friends and just aquintences, depends which deck your playing. Totally derailed the subject here, sorry XD
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Buka You should always be strong. You should always be truthful with yourself and do what you know is the right path within your own heart. Sometimes this path is filled with joy. Sometimes it is one of pain. Trying to be what others want us to be and sticking our heads in the sand, ignoring problems, is when things start to royally F up.
Bukarett
Bukarett
^ Complete and utter truth.
mlogan
mlogan
I will just say, when a man keeps too much in, even for the noble sake of wanting to be strong for the woman he loves, it will cause serious issues in that relationship. A main purpose of being in such a relationship is having someone that you can be vulnerable with.
Susan
Susan
Agree with everyone here. However, let's not forget that show of force, whether verbally or physically, or trying to be 'strong' when a person should clearly back down or have a discussion, could be a sign of weakness as well. There's strength in a person's character if they are willing to admit their faults, and compromise.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Unpopular opinion: I always consider my players as my guinea pig for my experiment (my game) :p
Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?
Not going to lie, now that business is picking up again after the whole pandemic lockdown.... these 50+ hour work weeks are really slowing down game dev work. It's a good thing I have basically no life, else I'd never have time to do this. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lightningburrito