RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
Ralph is a template and so he's open to interpretation, make him use what you want. In his original japanese description it only states that he's cool and can attack twice. He's a Soldier\Warrior by default so I assume he uses a Two-Handed Longsword (Excalibur iirc).
Sato1999
Sato1999
OK, thanks
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Ralph uses the powers of his 'good' looks to charm the girls, especially Ulrika. :p
Dalph
Dalph
But Ulrika didn't catch the flirting and punched him in the lower part of his body after mistaking him for a bear. That day everything changed forever, the world was never the same anymore.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Hehe yeah. Ulrika is most immune to his "good looks", hence why he tries so hard to charm her. Ralph is playing a losing game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've had some hard times. A co-worker accused me (not going into detail here), and I am trying finish training next week. Still not paid yet, I think next week.
I don't like hard boiled eggs...
it's weird to eat something that crunchy outside soft inside. And after chewing it for a while it started to spill red sauces that taste like iron.
Latest member to OcRam -plugin suite: OcRam_Layers! Optimized parallax layers (for parallax mapping?) + dynamic layers which can be used in title-, battle and map scenes!
People convinced me to use my old graphics for this new project, i guess i can't run away from blender just yet. https://gyazo.com/2a105847c042bb78c6d4919ec1308660
10/24 done :3 Maybe I can finish 11 and 12 this weekend^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GameVenture