RPG Maker Forums

Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Well, for me Monday is my weekend. :D

So, I'm really enjoying that now. Starting off with some coffee and reading. How about you?
JAD94
JAD94
Haha I feel you! Tuesdays are my only weekend where I can catch up on sleep, relax and work on my rpg projects! I've got school and work all the other days of the week. What are you reading?
_Shadow_
_Shadow_
I had a good weekend this time. No work at all. That was rare by the way lol! :p
JAD94
JAD94
Haha yeah! That's why I'm really excited for spring break in 2 weeks. I can get so much sleep @_@
_Shadow_
_Shadow_
Lucky you. I won't :p
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I'm mostly reading things about audio mixing. It's something I'm always trying to improve.

Are you in college? I remember in college my weekends were barely weekends at all. You just took whatever five minutes of free time you could find.
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
It sucked punji sticks. But thanks for asking! :D
_Shadow_
_Shadow_
Iron Croc i just googled what punji sticks are.

I wish I didn't. :S
JAD94
JAD94
@Dreadshadow How come? :0

@Ms Littlefish Yeah I'm in my third year of college so Im almost done. My weekends consist of work and then go home to do homework lol! Hm, what software do you use for audio mixing? I use audacity

@Iron Croc Anytime! :)
CrazyCrab
CrazyCrab
I was really lazy and didn't get much game making done,but I finished my essay so I'm quite happy with it :)
JAD94
JAD94
Haha I googled it just now too. Your weekend must have been really bad then, how come? o.o

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

YAY! I just posted my third Guide! Setting up STEAM Integration in RPG Maker MV WITH updated NW.js (huge performance update)
rux
MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:
If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.
just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beasuce