RPG Maker Forums

Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Well, for me Monday is my weekend. :D

So, I'm really enjoying that now. Starting off with some coffee and reading. How about you?
Lunawolfcomics
Lunawolfcomics
Haha I feel you! Tuesdays are my only weekend where I can catch up on sleep, relax and work on my rpg projects! I've got school and work all the other days of the week. What are you reading?
_Shadow_
_Shadow_
I had a good weekend this time. No work at all. That was rare by the way lol! :p
Lunawolfcomics
Lunawolfcomics
Haha yeah! That's why I'm really excited for spring break in 2 weeks. I can get so much sleep @_@
_Shadow_
_Shadow_
Lucky you. I won't :p
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I'm mostly reading things about audio mixing. It's something I'm always trying to improve.

Are you in college? I remember in college my weekends were barely weekends at all. You just took whatever five minutes of free time you could find.
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
It sucked punji sticks. But thanks for asking! :D
_Shadow_
_Shadow_
Iron Croc i just googled what punji sticks are.

I wish I didn't. :S
Lunawolfcomics
Lunawolfcomics
@Dreadshadow How come? :0

@Ms Littlefish Yeah I'm in my third year of college so Im almost done. My weekends consist of work and then go home to do homework lol! Hm, what software do you use for audio mixing? I use audacity

@Iron Croc Anytime! :)
CrazyCrab
CrazyCrab
I was really lazy and didn't get much game making done,but I finished my essay so I'm quite happy with it :)
Lunawolfcomics
Lunawolfcomics
Haha I googled it just now too. Your weekend must have been really bad then, how come? o.o

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Join us and follow along live as we explore A Thief's Voyage by walldeaf.

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dekartest