Comments on Profile Post by Ultimacj

1. Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    By reading this you're agreeing that your soul belongs to me.
    Mar 24, 2015
  2. Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    By seeing this you consent to the massive tornado warnings that will reach your area within a matter of minutes.
    Mar 24, 2015
  3. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    By reading this you release me from any liability for cranial damage that may occur from getting too close! o_o
    Mar 24, 2015
  4. Lord of Doom
    Lord of Doom
    By reading this you agree to give me your undying loyalty and become part of the evil Cult that worships me.
    Mar 24, 2015
  5. Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    By reading this I have started a trend that will go on endlessly....
    Mar 24, 2015
  6. Lord of Doom
    Lord of Doom
    By reading this you're agreeing to what Ultimacj just said in the above comment.
    Mar 24, 2015
  7. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I have read, understood, memorized, and rehearsed the terms and conditions in this agreement.
    Mar 24, 2015
  8. Lord of Doom
    Lord of Doom
    @Matseb your commemorative Cultist Hockey Mask will be shipped to you for agreeing to this agreement.
    Mar 24, 2015
  9. Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    By reading this you bare full liability of what you are about to type.
    Mar 24, 2015
  10. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    MUFFINS!
    Mar 24, 2015
  11. Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    @Matseb:

Thank you for complying to the terms. At least six Tornado Warnings have been issued for your area. By finding out this, you also agree to Section 1 of Article 1 that states that I am not responsible for any damages or costs from the said summoned tornadoes.
    Mar 24, 2015
  12. Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    @Iroc Croc you have violated the terms of the EULA. Shaz and Archeia have been notified (also Tornado Summoner for Tornados in your area). Tornado summoner has the right to issue sharks with these tornado's if deemed necessary.
    Mar 24, 2015
  13. Lord of Doom
    Lord of Doom
    @Iron Croc by not sharing your muffins with the Evil Baron, me, whom you have sworn eternal loyalty to by reading the agreement, you shall be stalked by hooded Cultists, and, in extension, by reading this comment I cannot be deemed liable for any Cultist related injures.
    Mar 24, 2015
  14. Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    @Matseb: By reading this comment, know that I approve of Ultimacj's new addition to the EULA.
    Mar 24, 2015