Comments on Profile Post by The Prince of Sarcasm

1. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Well, not really in my opinion. But one of the characters is a spirit medium, who can channel spirits of the dead. It's not described as magic or anything, but I figured you should know. ^^

(And the court cases are mostly about murder, if that's a problem)
    Mar 27, 2015
  2. The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. Murder cases aren't to big of a deal. I love Perry Mason. (Have you seen it its a great show.) Thanks. :)
    Mar 27, 2015
  3. The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    One more question. Did the medium lady call up spirits in the game or is that just her occupation, and is she the defendant or a witness.
    Mar 27, 2015
  4. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    She's an important character throughtout the whole trilogy. When you first meet her she's the defendant, but afterwards becomes your assistant. In the first game, she only calls on her dead sister, without even realizing. So for most of the game she's just there talking to you about her favorite show and about burgers :) The spirit medium lore does tend to play a bigger role in the last case of the last game.
    Mar 27, 2015
  5. The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    Ok thanks for telling me.
    Mar 27, 2015
  6. EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    There are a couple of suggestive jokes, but that descriptor is very sensitive - one joke and it goes off! I wouldn't pay too much heed to it - it's the graphic ones you want to watch out for.
    Mar 27, 2015