Comments on Profile Post by Miss Nile

1. Dream3r
    Dream3r
    Personally enjoy games with more gameplay but only if it's good gameplay. If the game is poor, then more hours isn't any better.

Good example is Dark Souls 2. I had every skill unlocked in the first world of the game and was satisfied with the gameplay I had up until that point. Then I found out there were three or four more worlds with nothing new to offer. Didn't pick the game back up after that.
    Apr 4, 2015
  2. Miss Nile
    Miss Nile
    Oooh that's an interesting comment, Dream3r. Thanks for the input. :D

What about story-driven games? Assuming that the story is high-quality, would you prefer it to be longer or shorter sort of game?
    Apr 4, 2015
  3. BerryB
    BerryB
    Gameplay and Story. I prefer a good balancing act of both. However, in terms of gameplay, if it is good, it doesn't matter if it is short or long, it will still be good. If the gameplay is poor but you have a long game..then...yeah..It all comes to innovative and attractive gameplay mechanics, not the playtime.

However, IF the story is really good, then gameplay can be tolerable. Which is why I mention that it matters upon the balancing act of both story and gameplay.
    Apr 9, 2015
  4. Seriel
    Seriel
    I personally like short games of 2-5 Hours, because otherwhise I tend to get bored or lose interest.

However, if the gameplay is really good, then i'm okay with a longer game.
    Apr 17, 2015
  5. Artificer
    Artificer
    I think is like a good movie you just lose the time even when it is jut 1 or 2 hours long.
    Apr 27, 2015