RPG Maker Forums

Dream3r
Dream3r
Personally enjoy games with more gameplay but only if it's good gameplay. If the game is poor, then more hours isn't any better.

Good example is Dark Souls 2. I had every skill unlocked in the first world of the game and was satisfied with the gameplay I had up until that point. Then I found out there were three or four more worlds with nothing new to offer. Didn't pick the game back up after that.
Miss Nile
Miss Nile
Oooh that's an interesting comment, Dream3r. Thanks for the input. :D

What about story-driven games? Assuming that the story is high-quality, would you prefer it to be longer or shorter sort of game?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sishen