RPG Maker Forums

mlogan
mlogan
Never doubt that you did the right thing. I'm so sorry, for what you went through and are still dealing with.
defunct-user
defunct-user
You did indeed do the right thing.
Onomotopoeia
Onomotopoeia
It wouldn't be so frustrating if it weren't for the fact that I've already known of people who went through with it, and nobody knew there was that problem. Why oh why do people in pain make their own life so disposable??
Blinn
Blinn
You did what you could and that's enough. You can't change what is ultimately someone else's decision to make.

This happened with me when I tried to talk someone out of suicide. I know how painful it is, I used to have suicidal thoughts too.

But for good health and peace of mind, I want you to know that you did the best you could, and that no one here will judge you for that.

What you did was good. Remember that.
mlogan
mlogan
It's a different mindset, one in which there seems no other way out. Hard to explain. Message me if you need to talk.
Onomotopoeia
Onomotopoeia
I'm okay; thank you very much for that. Thanks for all the above. It just seems like I've been dealing with a random series of unlikely or improbable negative events. I don't deal with death, or threats of death, all that well.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It is DC's turn to be celebrating her leveling up and starts her 20th year. We were many to think she wouldn't live that long. Starts your cats motors and make 'em purr!
why_hello_mira.jpg

I made myself a cult leader, and a concept scene for him as well. :LZSexcite:
SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marketingpestuae