RPG Maker Forums

interplay
interplay
Best of luck in your game! Hopefully your testers will discover all the game-breaking bugs and glitches before you release it.
Fernyfer775
Fernyfer775
I hope so too! They're pretty darn good at finding them, but everytime they find one, it makes me paranoid that there's more and more hahaha.
Kes
Kes
A good tester is worth their weight in gold. Cherish them.
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
I'm surprised that even after hours of testing, bugs still pop up where you least expect them to -.-"

I feel so bad for the people who are playing the buggy version -.-" So embarrassing :(
Fernyfer775
Fernyfer775
@Kyuukon - SERIOUSLY! I've clocked in so many hours testing my game meticulously and still, these things slip through! -.-

And I agree, it's very embarrassing when non-bug testers run into them. Considering my game has over 450 downloads, it makes me shudder at the thought of how many of these players ran into a game-breaking bug and never touched my game again! D:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

New Boss Attacks for Soul Hero Adventure:
1,Aim and shoot
2,Boulders falling frenzy
3,Throwing Fireballs
4,Chasing Magical Traps
5,Lasers attack of 360-degree
Pokemon AI Logic: "Enemy is weak to Fire, I better use Rain Dance to make fire type moves less effective. I should just always cast Rain Dance first no matter what, even though it's a niche move that I'm not set up to exploit."
After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first. :kaosigh:
So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Almouros