RPG Maker Forums

Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
For whatever reason, necroposting is frowned upon here, if I'm not mistaken (Obviously, spammers do it and it's not good :) ). I wonder if there an somhow be an exception on legit questions? Maybe it doesn't cost any bandwith to just make a new thread... :o (I have no idea how that works, FTR)
Korimax
Korimax
I know Necroposting is frowned upon in almost all forums. I'm just not sure if it'd be ok to start another thread of a similar topic in the same section of the forums.
Hudell
Hudell
Between necroposting and "duplicating" a thread, I'd rather necropost, but mods here may think different
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
NPosting to spam obviously isn't good, but I wonder if we can somehow make NPosting a relevant question or post OK.

I've seen threads of many years bumped up with "LOL K" before :p
Sharm
Sharm
Two years old is a long time. Read through the topic then start a new one.
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
*shrug* Well, there's your answer!
Korimax
Korimax
Woohoo, alright then lets see if I can make this work then! :D (Maybe tomorrow though since its almost 2:30am.)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Alberest so far, got a lot done but still ALOT left to do.
Wish I had a better means of taking screenshots...
Map is 148x98

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAKAtaka