RPG Maker Forums

KanaX
KanaX
Sup. It's 6 am here. Mapping.
Sieginder Niederlage
Sieginder Niederlage
T3H H4X 0F H3RM32 12 M4H N4M3!!!1!!1

34T1NG M4H 0P T0 B34T S0M3 N00BZ!!!1!!1111!

Actually, I'm just crying in a corner since I still have so much to do...
JAD94
JAD94
6AM where? It's 11PM in the big apple
JAD94
JAD94
@Sieglinder lmao I know I had so much work to do this break but barely got any of it done ._.
KanaX
KanaX
Ow it's 6 am... in the feta cheese?
KanaX
KanaX
@Sieglinder still you have time to paraphrase the Ripley Scrolls quote from Hellsing in an incomprehensible writing style :p Impressed!
wallacethepig
wallacethepig
Technically speaking, I could solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

But I won't. Instead, let's just say that you can only procrastinate so long before it catches up to you.
JAD94
JAD94
@wallacethepig Yeah i know, but I'm determined to get it all done before the end of the semester! ^_^

And what darkness are you up to you no good doer? lol
JAD94
JAD94
@kanax I like feta cheese @_@

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?
Ami
--- Top Up ---

Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds
F.Magic Knight
: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do?
M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card
F.Magic Knight
: You do?
(M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25)
M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arsene04