Comments on Profile Post by Milena

1. nio kasgami
  2. Milena
    Milena
    Yep, featuring the famous AKB48
    Apr 15, 2015
  3. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    hummm actually a lots of japanese rm game will get a adaptation like a old rm game had a manga adapatation

I would love to see a adaptation of Misao or Mad father!
    Apr 15, 2015
  4. Milena
    Milena
    Well those games are note worthy to have their live action. And most of the contents made as live action or manga are japanese ones. So we expect that a lot of RM games that would have their adaptation would be the japanese ones.
    Apr 15, 2015
  5. Archeia
    Archeia
    I wanted to watch it so it's reassuring that it's on the same level as the grudge or the ring since those are my favorite jp horror films :'D
    Apr 15, 2015
  6. Warpmind
    Warpmind
    So when that phenomenon hits the West, what do we get? To The Moon, starring Shia LaBoeuf, directed by M. Night Shyamalan or Michael Bay? :p

(Sorry, Hollywood just doesn't have a particularly good track record for movies based on games...) :p
    Apr 15, 2015
  7. Milena
    Milena
    Most of the West horror movies are not that good anyway, most people in the west praise M Night Shyamalan yet most of his works are mediocre. They haven't seen a movie written by Junji Ito yet I suppose.
    Apr 15, 2015
  8. Warpmind
    Warpmind
    Eh, Shyamalan had, what, two good movies?

Sixth Sense and Unbreakable were awesome, but then, Plot Twist, Shyamalan turns out to be a one-trick pony... :p

Also, I was not referring to horror movies, but movies from games. ;)
    Apr 15, 2015
  9. Milena
    Milena
    Movies from games are kinda rare but it takes a lot of risk to make, especially if its something with a big fan base. Same with anime or cartoon.
    Apr 15, 2015
  10. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    I never really understood the appeal of Ao Oni, maybe the movie's better... I'd love to see a movie/anime about The Witch's House, Mad Father or even Ib. I actually bought a small Gary figure, when I was in Japan :3
    Apr 15, 2015