RPG Maker Forums

Seriel
Seriel
Yep. It's going fine. Kind of a brain-ache but it's alright.
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Jackus:

That's good to know! :D What type of game is it you're making and what's it about? {If you wish to share} (Fantasy? Horror? Action?)
Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
Just bought it yesterday. I love the side view battle system, but no scripts can be added to it like Ace which kind of sucks. I am torn between using ace and rm2k3. Do you have a project you are working on Tornado?
Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
My current project is called Mystic Knights and is a fantasy style game. I really need to script the plot though.
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Manga1977: Awesome! It sounds like a very interesting project! Well, if you're torn on which to go with, ask this, do you rely on scripts or eventing more? You can always make a short game or a demo of your project with both engines and see which you'd rather work with. :) Also, good luck on writing as well! For me, writing is the best part of the game dev process. :D
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Manga1977: My current project I'm working on is a survival horror game for RPG Maker XP. I personally prefer XP over VXA for multiple reasons, but mainly because it's easier to work with, in a way. (I also like working with the tall sprites in XP.) Everything's going great so far! :D I'm working on the mapping and the story of the game along with the characters as of now. However, I'm going to create and release a demo first before I make a full game, to receive early...
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
*early feedback and comments before I make a huge decision (full game).
Tornado Samurai
Tornado Samurai
@Manga1977: I hope to get RM2K3 soon, but I don't want to purchase it on Steam because if I do, it'll be connected to Steam, like a life-line: RM2K3 can't go on by itself without it. I'll want to purchase it on the RMW site, so that way, I'll have RM2K3 to my own computer and not tied to another program. xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d5n1hit