RPG Maker Forums

Dark_Metamorphosis
Dark_Metamorphosis
They probably do it for a reason?
freshflyfella
freshflyfella
the posts they edited and moved were preapproved before hitting the forums (as my 2 posts per day thingy) and than they go and delete status updates? Lamers indeed...
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Not that I need to defend the moderators but know that there is usually a reason. For example many posts are moved because there is a proper section of the forums for it to go in if you look. If you are looking for a script try putting your post in the script request forum under the maker you are using. Also put proper tags on posts if they require it; things like that. It's all meant to help all the users find and resolve topics in the most efficient way possible.
Sharm
Sharm
It's not 2 posts per day, it's 2 posts total, and either we approve them and move them where they belong or we don't approve them and you're never able to post. Which would you prefer?
freshflyfella
freshflyfella
I know all that, but ^^^^
freshflyfella
freshflyfella
prefer approval only where it belongs.. If it didnt belong there dont accept it..
Jasutin Rai
Jasutin Rai
I know how you feel. But you gotta live with it. heck I can't even post a screenshot without something popping up that won't allow me to use that certain image type.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello folks, I'm an old member deciding to reenter the forum. Greetings :D
When a parent (of a less than adult aged child) is like
"Oh, I'm like a friend to my child. We're friends."
I'm like
"Oh, that kid's gonna suck...."
Baby tiger gets a belly rub! ^.^
Ami
--- Friendship System ---

(F.Mage and F.Healer's FP is 100)
F.Mage: We did it! we can beat the monster easily!
F.Healer: With the Friendship System,we got stronger thanks to you F.Mage (Hugging)
F.Mage: (Blushing) Ahh...don't say like that. we are Best Friend Forever.
(In Distand)
M.Mage: They look happy...
M.Healer: Yeah...always like that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmazingDork777