RPG Maker Forums

BlackRoseMii
BlackRoseMii
I'm currently trying to achieve that, too. My animation skills themselves aren't that good, but I think I know how to make an animated video without using a movie format.
rondchild
rondchild
I think all RM user want make animation/opening stuff just like jrpg. do you want make by event in rm ?

If right, its nice but RM is not pause BGM if the window not active orz. This is make the timing not right.

btw, i 've made ​​some animation , you can see it in my youtub channel . The hardest thing is consistency , sometimes the spirit of the beginning but the spirit was lost mid.
BlackRoseMii
BlackRoseMii
I'm not sure what you mean with the BGM not pausing when the window isn't active. But anyway, I'll check out your YT channel^^
rondchild
rondchild
If you play RM game in minimaze it, The game is freeze(pause) but not the BGM, BGM still playing and this is make the timing not right. :)
BlackRoseMii
BlackRoseMii
Mmh...I'm about to try it out, let's see if I can make it work.
rondchild
rondchild
You need make event with auto run, try to move picture or make something move.

If the trigger active try to minimaze or click outside the game (RM games).

BGM still playing but event still paused.

Sorry, cuz the language barrier so hard to explain it. XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:
Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.
This was originally made for a "castle" challenge, but we just decided to keep it for our actual game :)

1632415929108.png
Would a simple item rarity plugin be useful to someone? Basically, you would set notetag to an item to set its rarity and it would change the text colour of the item.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrSunshine