RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
Huh. That is odd. Any trigger from pressure to dehydration to sugar levels would have been made worse with exercise.
Sharm
Sharm
I'm trying to think of one that would be made better by exercising and I can't! Oh well, that's a nice bit of luck.
Galenmereth
Galenmereth
It might be blood pressure and blood flow to the brain perhaps? I have chronically low blood presure -- which alone is usually a good thing --, so my trigger might be too low pressure, and not too high? Thus increasing it through cardio might help resolve it.
Sharm
Sharm
Oh, good point. I have low blood pressure too. It's a huge pain and the doctors don't care. So frustrating.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
It's probably not so much from a specific exercise, but more so doing exercise for a fair length of time caused your blood vessels to dilate and also causes a kick of endorphins.
Sharm
Sharm
So if it's sinus pressure or something the headache will come back. How depressing.
Galenmereth
Galenmereth
Most likely yeah. Although blood vessel dilation can help with that by increasing oxygen to the area and helping with whatever the cause of the pressure. I would assume at least.
Lunarea
Lunarea
If it's a full-on migraine, exercise can actually make it worse. But things like tension or cluster headaches can improve with exercise. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Circle, circle, dot, dot... I got my first COVID shot! And I barely felt it, which shocked me. Usually having Autism causes my sense of touch to be amplified! I go for my second dose in June.
Another update, this time on moving. I got the keys to my apartment today, but it was poorly cleaned/repaired. They're working on it, don't worry!
:kaojoy:I just saw 2 players reached 10 hours.
The game is totally not for cult recruitment. As of yet, we have not summoned Cthulhu.
Unfortunately, besides that, many issues still need to be fixed for more common fellows.
To at least pretend everything is normal here. :kaoswt2:
I don't even know if I'm going to USE all these maps in my game, I just like making maps...
Huh. A forum topic just pointed out to me one MV->MZ difference I hadn't registered previously: the skill/item use message in MZ doesn't have the actor name hardcoded at the beginning like MV did, so you have more control over having stuff come before it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raph15l