Comments on Profile Post by Touchfuzzy

1. deilin
    deilin
    Almost as bad as when I picked up a thawing bad of seasoned tenders and the juices, with salt, pepper, peprika and curry went into my eyes because the bad opened.

In any case, make sure to torture the other eye equally.
    Aug 24, 2012
  2. The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Brutal. I do have a friend though that was handling habaneros and forgot to wash his hands before taking a piss.
    Aug 24, 2012
  3. Scinaya
    Scinaya
    unu; I can so feel your pain. The other day I was cooking with fresh chilli and didn't remember to wash my hands...

I am not sure I am happy I got it in my eye... But I am sure happy I am no man and didn't need to go to toilet. XD
    Aug 24, 2012
  4. Carillon Nightmares
    Carillon Nightmares
    Psh. Not as bad as when I got shampoo (which had citrus in it!) in my eye. A whole lot of it too. >.< It stung for over a half hour.
    Aug 24, 2012
  5. Demiurge
    Demiurge
    For some reason I get shampoo in my eyes EVERYTIME I take a shower. No matter how careful I am it always gets me.
    Aug 24, 2012
  6. Celianna
    Celianna
    Lesson learned; always clean your fingers before touching your eye.
    Aug 24, 2012
  7. Emzie
    Emzie
    Same as Scinaya, when i'm cutting some green chilli i accidentally rub my eyes,...and it feels like my eyes are burning T.T
    Aug 24, 2012
  8. Emzie
    Emzie
    Same as Scinaya, when i'm cutting some green chilli i accidentally rub my eyes,...and it feels like my eyes are burning T.T
    Aug 24, 2012