RPG Maker Forums

Jalen
Jalen
Which cartoon does this happen to be
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Transformers Prime. Just picked back up after a midseason hiatus.

A character was injured badly at the end of the last episode before the hiatus and in this episode we learned that while he will survive, he may never "fully function" again.

He is currently in a coma ;_;
deilin
deilin
Last transformers I saw was the movie in the 80s.

It gave me nightmares...
Espon
Espon
Man, I haven't seen Transformers since like... Beast Wars (not including the movies).

Now I feel like watching that again.
Lunarea
Lunarea
I have seen this movie 20+ times. And yet every time this scene comes up, I cry:

(just the first 30 seconds before the lantern is launched)
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
@deilin, in the old 80s movie, they killed so many character with so much reckless abandon that it didn't even phase me.
Nathanial
Nathanial
I was going to make a "proof you're not a robot" joke... then I saw "Transformers". So. Nevermind.
Jalen
Jalen
I've been wanting to watch Transformers Prime! I heard it's really awesome. You would recommend it, then? <w<
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Yes, its the best TF cartoon they've ever done. Its actually good in a "this is good tv" sense rather than a "I am a transformers nut so I of course love it" sense.

(For instance, my wife watches it with me and likes it, and she couldn't give two ****s about TF)
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Plus, TF Prime has this guy. And I never tire of this guy.
Jalen
Jalen
Eiii, Knockout! okay yes it's a deal, I'm totally watching this. I have no idea how I'll find the episodes but I will somehow, haha. Maybe they're on Hulu...
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
First season is on Netflix Instant if you have Netflix

(also, you don't know the lengths I went to to get the Knockout deluxe class toy)
Jalen
Jalen
Dude totally just got Netflix to watch it, haha. I've been meaning to get Netflix for ages but now I have a reason to! Thank youuuu :>

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries
Happy Saint Nicholas Day! May there nice stuff in your shoes when you wake up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jundoe