Candacis
Candacis
Now I'm intrigued ^^
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
Do you have something we can see :3?
Josephkhland
Josephkhland
Well I have just completed the class selection section, where you actually have to explore an area and find the game's classes. One of them requires and "easter egg" , however I have not created the clues for the easter egg yet...

I have the World map if you want to see right now (even though it is not the final world map in terms of art and detail)...
Josephkhland
Josephkhland
Link to the map

https://sites.google.com/site/unholylegacyvg/map

By exploring the world and interacting with NPCs - items you learn new information I call secrets ( which are actually switches). A secret may open new dialogue-action options when interacting with other NPCs - Objects. And so on. I plan on having AT LEAST 10 Fundamentaly different Endings...
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
By the looks of it, seems like a big project (especially if there is combat). Good luck with the development as it's a heavy task not for everyone.
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
'Also some NPCs will allow for Romance options when at the Close friend stage or when the bar reaches a certain value.'

:3 :3 :3 Now I wanna play xD!
Josephkhland
Josephkhland
There is combat , but it is not the focus (right now)...

It is not such a heavy task ask someone may think. It just needs its time. If I don't give up midway , I believe I can complete it in a year .
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
As soon as you can make a thread so I can follow or keep track of it :3 Sounds interesting enough to me.
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
And please, don't underestimate game development!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Riding thru a slump and not sure how to drag myself out of it. Hate it when these moods take me. Trying to focus on my art but hit a wall with that(TT)
Trying to come up with an idea for a game, so far nothing.
I had one goal when I set out to make my Game Jam game. It didn't have to be super good and the game didn't have to have the best writing - it just had to NOT CRASH.

So yeah, someone was streaming it and it crashed.
Add Special Effects on Map with Tilesets | RPG Maker News #105

Excited to see all the entries for the 2021 Touch the Stars Gamejam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gio908w