RPG Maker Forums

TalalAlgreby
TalalAlgreby
it's pretty good, The custom Tiles gave the map a touch, just needs a little bit more details (just a tiny bit so it doesn't get crowded)
Verdeware
Verdeware
I like the lighting and the overall feel. I feel like I'm inside when I look at it.
Keniisu
Keniisu
@TalalAlgreby Alright, will give it a hint of detail. =D

@Verdeware Thanks, I'm glad it gave off that vibe.
xein
xein
the kitchen wall is higher than the bedroom wall.
Kes
Kes
Why not post this in the Map and Game Shot thread, where you can get detailed feedback, instead of here, where it's not really what status feeds are about.
Keniisu
Keniisu
@xein Thanks for info. I didn't even notice =P

@ksjp17 I'm gonna do that soon, but first I wanna make sure everything looks a bit "lined up" beforehand.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.
Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLateNight98