RPG Maker Forums

nio kasgami
nio kasgami
oh damn...:c ...that. mean all kaduki ressources are lost !
That Odd One
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
That's sad. D:
Seriel
Seriel
OH NO!

This is the worst day of my life...

:(
Seriel
Seriel
If we have them saved to out Computer, are we allowed to use or redistribute them? I cant read Japanese :p
Capitán
Capitán
In case you cannot read what it says on his website: " RPG maker materials society of Usui had let me close under certain circumstances. Please refrain from secondary distribution what ever has already been downloaded is available, policy remains unchanged."
Capitán
Capitán
In case you cannot read what it says on his website: " RPG maker materials society of Usui had let me close under certain circumstances. Please refrain from secondary distribution what ever has already been downloaded is available, policy remains unchanged."
Seriel
Seriel
So if we have downloaded them, we can still use them, but we can't redistribute them?

That sucks.... :(

I hadnt finished downloading them all....
Capitán
Capitán
Yea, I have a lot of them downloaded, wish I could help you.
Capitán
Capitán
Shhh. ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:
If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.
just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolguy69lol