RPG Maker Forums

Makio-Kuta
Makio-Kuta
I was working on sprites at the time when I changed it - That's about how I look when working on sprites ;D
Scythuz
Scythuz
It all makes perfect sense now! What face do you pull when you work on characters then? A look of glee?
Makio-Kuta
Makio-Kuta
Glee on the inside, but on the outside I probably look like I'm in some sort of trance. Eyes glazed over and glued to the screen, face twisted in a permanent '?', one hand poised over ctrl-z the other striking forth and marking my path to glory.
Makio-Kuta
Makio-Kuta
When things are done and I'm leaning back on the couch staring at the fruits of my joyful efforts though, I'm just a grinning idiot ;D
Scythuz
Scythuz
We need to make a game about your process I think, perhaps like one of those clicker games except things get drawn over time!
Makio-Kuta
Makio-Kuta
hahaha I'd play it. and then forget about it because I'm too busy living it. ;D How about you? What is your composing face?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokuboter