Comments on Profile Post by SaintInix

1. Yuuta Kirishima
    Yuuta Kirishima
    15 years...
    Jul 11, 2015
  2. SaintInix
    SaintInix
    I'm 31, been tearing apart electronics sinice I was 6, computers since 12. Nothing serious until I hit about 15 though.
    Jul 11, 2015
  3. Shaz
    Shaz
    Are you talking free, or paid? If free, the Tech Support forum would be the place to go for "my engine does weird things" that aren't caused by how the game has been created.
    Jul 11, 2015
  4. SaintInix
    SaintInix
    Ahhh, yeah, it's free. I mean I wouldn't say no to shiny gifts, haha. But yeah, I just like to fix things. Thanks Shaz, I'll work up a post.
    Jul 11, 2015
  5. Kes
    Kes
    That would be such a useful service to offer. People are usually stressed out of their brains when they need this sort of help, so having the reassurance that maybe it might be fixable by someone else would be a good way to de-stress
    Jul 11, 2015
  6. SaintInix
    SaintInix
    Thanks for the encouragement Ksjp. The thread is no up in the Tech Support section. Feel free to stop by if you ever need a helping hand.
    Jul 11, 2015
  7. Shaz
    Shaz
    You'd be better off just looking for posts that are still unresolved, I think. Otherwise, by putting a thread, you're encouraging people to post in just the single thread, rather than the whole forum which was designed for the same thing.
    Jul 11, 2015
  8. SaintInix
    SaintInix
    I hear what you're saying. At this point with my RM skills lacking, I was going to focus more on general PC stuff. Then move more into the Maker programs as I learn. I will do some snooping on the forums though.
    Jul 11, 2015