Comments on Profile Post by SaintInix

1. Diretooth
    Diretooth
    A what now?
    Jul 18, 2015
  2. TherainED
    TherainED
    So, you were saying you were looking for a writer. Does you count as writer or you+other? You should edit the post to clarify that. Also, there has to be someone overviewing things like mechanics and testing, which are usually done by the director, which brings another question: You'll be doubling as a director as well?

Excuse all the questions, but I have to admit that I have a mild interest, and as I said: The more info, the better.
    Jul 18, 2015
  3. TherainED
    TherainED
    Also, probably won't get in the firm. Gotta go to Köln tomorrow for a week. Still, get that clear W/O too much textwall and folks will show interest.
    Jul 18, 2015
  4. Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Wait, are you staring a game development group or something?
    Jul 18, 2015
  5. SaintInix
    SaintInix
    Yeah, I guess. I'm seeing where it goes. Not sure of the form, size or shape yet. Too early to tell. I would welcome another writer TherainED, I just want to be one.
    Jul 18, 2015
  6. Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I too want to eventually make a game development group, and eventually a company. I am also a writer and and fair with eventing and mapping.
    Jul 18, 2015
  7. SaintInix
    SaintInix
    Well you can always come join us. I want to get everyone together ans see what happens.
    Jul 18, 2015
  8. Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Well, after the contest, I'd love to see how well I work with others.
    Jul 18, 2015