Comments on Profile Post by Alexander Amnell

1. Seriel
    Seriel
    Mine has 3 in 2 months, then another 3 in 2 months later in the year (Coming up to the second phase now) :p
    Jul 21, 2015
  2. Seriel
    Seriel
    (One of those in the second phase is me! :) )
    Jul 21, 2015
  3. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    mine is crazy:

It goes my birthday, another relatives birthday (in the same month), then fathers birthday, another relatives birthday (again same month), brothers birthday and then sisters birthday.
    Jul 21, 2015
  4. Dalph
    Dalph
    I just realized that it was your birthday 5 days ago. Happy belated birthday, dude!

Mine will be after 9 days.
    Jul 21, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  5. Seriel
    Seriel
    My sister's birthday is 2 days before my dads!

:p
    Jul 21, 2015
  6. Seriel
    Seriel
    Mother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Sister, Father, Me!
    Jul 21, 2015
  7. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    you can legally change your name right; eventually maybe we can change our birthdays, that way we can plan on how to space them out...
    Jul 21, 2015
  8. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @Jackus: Happy almost birthday then. My birthday was the 15th, my middle child's is two days away and then we have my wife's to celebrate on the 7th. They are just to close together.

@Vox: I've been pondering changing when we celebrate one of the three to the month of conception rather than birth... it's all the same in the end anyway, right. + that'd be a cool way to differentiate for the twins as well rather than having a shared party for them.

Than...
    Jul 21, 2015
  9. Seriel
    Seriel
    Ha, not quite :p

My birthdays all the way over in October :)
    Jul 21, 2015
  10. Lunarea
    Lunarea
    We have 4 birthdays in one week, here. :D

We just do one big family celebration together, then a small activity for each person on their birthday. It works out well for us. :)
    Jul 21, 2015