Comments on Profile Post by Miss Nile

1. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Awesomely low price! I could use it though if I could just get a paypal account... my brother doesn't want to make transactions and my mom haven't made an account XD
    Jul 25, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. Miss Nile
    Miss Nile
    I see. XD That's too bad. I wonder if there are similar sites to Paypal? It's the only site I am familiar with really. XD
    Jul 25, 2015
  3. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    There are some that makes some form of transactions but I think the main one is Paypal. (but exactly like Paypal idk) I could make money for an Paypal account but I'd need to activate it in order to send you money; that's what I think. Do you use Amazon? An work-around would be to use your paypal e-mail address in the site to make money so it can be sent to you but, well, I don't think you'd want that XD (about making money, it's a site where I make some activity like surv...
    Jul 25, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  4. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    surveys and I convert it to stuff like Paypal or Amazon money but for Paypal I have to get the same e-mail address as the account to send to that account)
    Jul 25, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  5. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    But don't make concern of this crazy stuff, I'll find a way to send money XD Are you working on IGMC or on a project? maybe we could do skill-exchange or something but I'd have to make lots of stuff to pay for a map lol
    Jul 25, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  6. Miss Nile
    Miss Nile
    Ahh I see now. XD I am working on a project of mine although not part of the IGMC. XD I can do trades though. Maybe if you have a skill I need, we can work something out. ^^
    Jul 25, 2015
  7. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Well, my only skill currently is cinematic scenes, and that's not a great thing XD here are some samples: https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

There are some in Spanish but you can see the language by the title (hopefully XD) :) maybe if you need to do some advanced hwaa yaa stuff on scenes then I can help you out haha.
    Jul 25, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  8. Marsigne
    Jul 25, 2015
    1 person likes this.