Comments on Profile Post by TalalAlgreby

1. Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Check the comment. It always been told from it.
    Aug 2, 2015
  2. TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    i didn't expect a jumpscare in a 8 minutes cute cat videos, it caught me off guard and i didn't suspect the video so i didn't bother to read the comments ;w;
    Aug 2, 2015
  3. Seriel
    Seriel
    I'm not fazed by that stuff.

I'm just like "Cool.."
    Aug 2, 2015
  4. Milennin
    Milennin
    Read comments first or if it has a large amount of dislikes you can usually expect something crappy like that.
    Aug 2, 2015
  5. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    That, right there, is the difference between "scary" and "startling". Movies and games today think a "jump scare" is scary. It is not. It's startling. It's equivalent to someone sneaking up on you from behind. It is not the same as playing a game like Silent Hill 2 for the first time, in which all of that is scary and none of it is jump scares.
    Aug 2, 2015
  6. TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    I never thought of that, jump scares (no matter what the thing is) are always startling, but what if the jump scare contained a thing you're actually scared of?

One creepypasta in particular scared me, it's called "Smile Dog" especially with that picture of a smiling dog. there's that one game about creepypasta characters, and i watched markiplier play it when Smile dog started to stare at you through the window :(
    Aug 2, 2015